I love it when other artists share free information and tutorials for jewelry design!
How would you like to make this fun little ring? It’s really not that hard. You just need a few basic wire wrapping supplies, and a little bit of patience. The picture above was a custom order that has sold. So the tutorial pictures will have a different center bead.
1. A set of basic jewelry pliers – flat or needle nose (blue handles), round nose (purple handles), and side cutters (pink handles)
2. 24 gauge round jewelry or craft wire any color
3. 20 gauge round jewelry or craft wire any color
4. 1 or more beads of your choice with a minimum of a 24 gauge opening
5. a ring mandrel
Tips Before We Get Started
1. Know your ring size. You can find out by taking a ring that already fits you and sliding it on the mandrel to find its size. Or wrap a piece of…
View original post 1,174 more words
What a nice surprise to find that I had been reblogged! Thanks for sharing this!